No products in the cart.
It's Very Simple - They Are Unique And Beautiful
Simply put, recycled bullets and casings create gorgeous jewelry!
Our bullet jewelry can range from the “elegant” to the very “plain” and to the “blingy”. One of these unique bullet jewelry pieces will surely catch your eye!
Making bullet jewelry from recycled brass is not something new. It’s been produced for almost 40 years. In the last few years, bullet jewelry items have become more popular due to the fact that the actual bullet slice has become much thinner, allowing designers like ourselves, to incorporate these low-profile bullet slices in earrings, pendants, bracelets, and other types of jewelry.
This thin slice process not only gives our jewelry the appearance of being a much higher quality but reduces the bulkiness that was originally a big concern for designers and buyers. A low profile while still maintaining the original appearance and character of a real bullet is what SingleShotBulletJewelry strives to produce in each of our unique and elegant jewelry pieces.
Our manufacturing for making bullet slices is an 8-step progressive process .
- Each casing is inspected for quality and defects before it is sliced.
- The bullet slice is cut using a proprietary process that has been developed by us over several years of trial and error until the final manufacturing detail was just right.
- Each slice is deburred if necessary.
- The slices are cleaned and tumbled for approximately 2 – 3 hours.
- The slices are then prewashed and dried to remove any solution.
- Each slice is once again inspected and readied for polishing.
- The slices are tumbled once again with a polishing compound for approximately 1 hour.
- Each slice is then hand polished with a jewelers compound to ensure the best look we can offer.
You to can make your own stylish bullet jewelry, and we’ve given you a head start. We offer cut, polished and ready to go bullet slices. You can find these slices right here. We continually add more slices as they become available.
Bullet Jewelry has been successfully welcomed into mainstream society. We constantly add new products, not only to our jewelry but to many other items we offer.
Thank you for shopping with us!